Wednesday 1 August 2012

Things

I have a mounting To-do list.
It was fairly extensive when I left for my holiday.  2 and a half weeks later it has grown exponentially to include housing issues which have sprung up, bills, choosing internet providers and the dull tasks of unpacking my holiday clothes and then repacking everything to take back to Uni. As proof of my lack of enthusiasm for unpacking, there are a carpet of clothes, 4-deep, covering my bedroom, laying where I tossed them as I hastily emptied my suitcase. Despite all my best intentions to be organised, 2 days have gone by in which packing has flown out the window in favour of internet distractions and no shortage of vegetarian food! I'm a very happy bunny with all 6 portions of fruit and veg in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment