Thursday 16 August 2012

Film Challenge

I unexpectedly completed the challenge for today. My TV program finished and The Falcon in Danger started and my Dad and I just ended up watching the entire thing.

Source
My mum was very surprised on walking in at the end that I was watching a black and white film and though I'll admit it's not normally my thing, I did enjoy this one. Our favourite moment was a scene at the roller rink. All the people at the roller rink were holding each other by the waist like a conga line and being pulled along by an attendant. From the clips it seems they're going quite fast and someone lets go. At full speed everyone crashes to the floor, falling on top of each other and guns scattering everywhere. As my Dad said, you don't get organised fun like that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment