Friday 24 August 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

It's Friday and aren't we all celebrating.  I have extravagant new nails in preparation of a weekend with my uni friend, eating dinner with friends and re-exploring my hometown with fresh eyes.

As ever, thanks to Lauren at the little things we do

1.  My favourite thing to do on Friday is  have a relaxing curry with the family or my friends. Or having a quick dinner and spending hours preparing to go out on the town .

2.   This Friday I am  buying a ton of new stuff for uni to make my room feel lovely and homey, then seeing my Nan and then manically tidying my room in preparation for my friend arriving to stay this evening .


3.  The best thing about a weekend is  late night BBQs.


4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling   ready to get back into a routine, which I will soon get sick of. And to get back living down south so I can visit everyone.


5. The best thing I did this summer was  go around the country and visit friends that I hadn't seen in a while and haven't seen for ages since then. Miss them.

6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is  wearing boots and jumpers and scarves even in lectures. With my new glasses I'm anticipating looking fantastic... not! Oh and not having to worry if you haven't worn any colours other than black, white and shades of brown/nude.

7.  If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose autumn, hands down. Just the beginning where the summer days are still warm but the evenings get nippy so you can wear all your clothes but not have to worry about taking a coat everywhere. Plus, no sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment