Friday 10 August 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Happy Friday!

Thanks to Lauren at The little things we do
1.  The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 2o.

2.   The best birthday present ever would be a huge box of Laduree macarons! But only in vanilla and pistachio. And in loads of the adorable embossed boxes. Practically speaking though, someone offering to pay my rent this year or all of my student loans would be AMAZING.


3.  My favourite birthday to date was my 13th. I had all my closest friends for a sleepover and we ate cake and ice cream at 4am. We also waxed my friends arm when she was asleep, not the best thing to wake up to.

4. Birthdays make me feel uncomfortably in the centre of attention. I don't like everyone watching me all night to make sure I'm having a good time. Sometimes my face does weird things; don't try and figure it out because even I don't know what it's up to!

5. The worst birthday I ever had was . I honestly can't answer this. I've had too few birthdays and too many friends for any to stand out as bad in my memory.

6. When I was born it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I weighed 6 pounds and 5 ounces.

7.  So far my favourite age has been  18/19. 18 was the year I finished school, left home, came to uni, made a million new friends and a handful of really close, special people.  I discovered things about myself and it was a real journey. But then, so far 19 has been fantastic. Even more so now the world is at my fingertips and I'm surrounded by people who love me. You can't really ask for more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment