Friday 3 August 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Yay! Fridays are back! Well, the possibilty never went away but somehow I was too lazy to pick one out the archives but now that Lauren is doing them live again, so shall I be.




1.  I am proud of the weight I lost a couple of years ago and that I've managed to keep most of it off .


2.   This weekend I will be unpacking, for sure! And before that, some internet procrastination, I'll make a start on War and Peace and book some theatre tickets for the RSC.

3.  A secret dream I have is to run a marathon, and then another. And then, just to beat my Dad, one more.

4. I can't handle it when people break or abuse the trust I given them. It's the biggest insult and makes me feel like they don't value me and our relationship.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is trying to find a costume for themed parties.

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is  walking. Whenever I'm stressed or annoyed or even elated, I love to take a long walk in the countryside. I find the peace and quiet helps me focus and let go of all the things that are buzzing around in my head. I come back feeling so refreshed and at peace.

7.  I think everyone should stop eating processed meat. Ideally I'd say stop eating all meat but if you're going to eat the bunnies and the little lambs then at least eat real cuts of meat. That reconstituted stuff is horrible, for your health and when you think about what's in it... ugh. Eat meat in a way that shows respect for the animals at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment