Thursday 23 August 2012

ABC's of me

It's been a while since I did one of these.
Today's letter is U and so I'll be telling you about underwear.



Well I definitely wear it. Every day.

I'm a girl and not flat chested so a bra is a necessity otherwise they just kinda get in the way and it hurts and no-one wants that. So I'm a 32D or 34C and a 10 on the bottom, just in case you'd like to send some nice underwear my way, creepy though that might be. I buy most of my underwear from La Senza but since I have to buy these things myself now, I also own some tesco, sainsbury's and primark underwear. Classy.

Oh yeah, and I made those cool lingerie cookies in the picture for my little sister, inspired by (basically a copy of) Sweet Sugar Belle's Lingerie Cookies. I'm too good to her. Definitely an appropriate cookie to serve at her 17th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment