Sunday 8 April 2012

Dream catch me when I fall


They say your teddy bear will protect you from the monsters lurking in the shadows so why can't they protect you from dreams that freak you out. Last night I dreamt that my hair was falling out, that I was decorating 32 chocolate Easter eggs with the cast of the musical, making a Christmas tree from paper with a girl I used to go to school with before receiving a text from a friend telling me they were never coming back, in one word. 
I woke up kind of freaked out, felt my hair for reassurance and decided more sleep wasn't on the menu. An hour long skype call with my friend in Lithuania made me feel much happier, even if I have now corrupted her with the desire to watch The Human Centipede. Sorry hun!

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment