Friday 2 March 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Free food being given out at my favourite bar on campus?
As a student, I feel it's my duty to take up these opportunities when they arise, especially when you can claim it as a reward for a long lecture on neo-freudianism, joy.






1.  The highlight of my week was   coming 2nd in the pub quiz yesterday and winning a bottle of wine for our awesome team!

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be... at home it's rustic chic which white chipping paint and birdcages. Here is student-chic. There are cute little personal touches like a couple of photos, paper cranes and felt flowers but there's not that much that can be done with this box

3.  My first vehicle was   a tricycle? I've never owned a car but the first car I ever drove was a 2006 Vauxhall Zafira, a hefty 7 seater. I loved driving that car, I felt commanding on the road.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  I don't really have an item Per Se. I need people. Days without seeing people and interacting I find very difficult.

5. My favourite way to waste time is  catching up with friends via skype. I'll just send a group text around and see who's free. Voila- 3 hours gone!

6. Right now I could really go for  a cheese toastie with chili dipping sauce, followed by a toffee cookie and a vanilla milkshake.


7.  This weekend I will be  helping out with the 24 hour play! Have I mentioned it before? Basically, 3 writers and 12 actors have 24 hours to write, rehearse, direct and then perform a show in front of a live audience at the students union. At 8pm on Saturday the writers will be given their theme and at 8pm on Sunday the curtains will open. Should be a laugh even if it will be very stressful! Thankfully I'm not acting or writing, I'll just be involved marketing or props or something low stress.


Vegetarian goulash here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment