Sunday 12 February 2012

Oh who knows

Its Sunday and I'm not sure how I feel...

There are so many conflicting emotions swirling around right now, so many different thoughs, alternate scenarios playing out in my head. Regret, confusion, longing, flattery. I just can't deal with it all, it's all buzzing around my head, bouncing through my body making me jittery and at the same time so utterly exhausted. I just want to sleep for a while and hopefully then I'll be able to think it all through with a clearer, more logical mind.

I think that for now, the only promise I can make to myself is for it not to happen again. I can't do that to myself or anyone else involved. It's not fair, its not moral, it will cause too much pain and I'm not willing to put us through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment