Friday 17 February 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Well, this weeks blanks look fun... Fairly certain you won't learn much. 
Enjoy!



1.  The love of my life is   chocolate, and ice cream. But not together! Ice cream should be dulce de leche. And my sister and mother.

2.   Falling in love is   alien. It's a really foreign concept that although I can imagine it happening one day, I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet. Maybe what I actually mean is that I'm not ready to hand over that much power to another person, power to break me and make me not be OK. I don't want someone to help me climb so high just to let me fall.

3.  Marriage is   something I'd like in the future, potentially. The idea of the ritual seems to me just that, a ritual, a formality. It seems like a carnival out of which other people derive much more entertainment than the bride and groom. I think it'd have to be low key and intimate, and low stress!

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  *tumbleweed*

5. The key to a good relationship is  trust, laughter, respect. Pick any of those generic things, they all contribute.

6. I feel loved when  my chat chooses me over my mother :P


7.  My favourite quote about love is from Moulin Rouge, the Elephant Love medley.
Love lifts us up where we belong,
Where eagles fly, on a mountain high.
Love makes us act like we are fools,
Throw our lives away, for one happy day.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment