Friday 3 February 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday


Today's blanks are brought to you by Meg of Mr. C & Me. Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do

1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is to go to a festival of music I don't really know somewhere abroad. I love the idea of traveling to a new country, experiencing my first festival and loads of new music, it would be adrenaline fuelled and hopefully amazing.

2.  Eating noodles one at a time  is something I like that other people think is weird . It frustrates my flatmates no end!

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be bjks\\zjk. I honestly have no idea. My life is wonderful and so confusing at the moment, it would make the least cohesive movie ever. We could pick on the romance that will never be, the chaotic flat and its many exotic residents, the wonderful friends and our countless movie nights or just a girl, living on campus, doing the best she can. How about: Keep Moving Forward. That's all we can ever do, right?

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are  my first two bar crawls with my two societies, seeing one of my best friends from home when she comes to visit on monday and signing our housing contract.

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is Billy Joel, The Piano Man.

6.  If I found out that the production of  Kim Chi noodles  was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is  spending time with my closest friends, people who make me feel comfortable, who can make me laugh and probably know me well enough to make me cry. Those are the people I want to spend my time with.
Here's to a great day kickstarting an equally great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment