Monday 20 February 2012

Fetish

Fetish night is coming up and costume ideas are being traded all across facebook but everyone else seems so much confident about baring their body for the whole world to see.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to wear my bikini at the pool or the beach and short skirts on nights out don't pose any problem but somehow, getting my boobs and bra out on display fills me with dread. Plus, the costume pressure is getting to me. Apparently its not good enough to just wear a push-up bra, stockings and a sheer shirt... why not? That is way more revealing than I'd normally be comfortable with. I'm not sure if I'm happy with doing it just for one night. There will be no pictures of me finding their way onto the internet, that's for sure!

I have to say, one of my favourite costume ideas I heard suggested was to go as a foot, for a foot-fetish. If done well: very, very amusing. If done badly, hmmmmm. Well it's a sight more imaginative than going as a firewoman, chippendale or schoolgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment