Wednesday 4 January 2012

Now dig yourself you of that mess

Overdramatic maybe but still, I dug myself into a bit of a hole

Ever done that?
I get myself in situations where we start out innocently enough and the conversation just escalates and before I know it, we're talking about bondage and new experiences! How does this happen?

Regardless, it's harmless, and I'm such a puss that when I feel I'm in too deep I say something entirely boring and unrelated and were back on solid ground, for me at least.

It does mean that my relationships oscillate somewhat but were making progress and I know in myself that I've come a long way in the past few months and I'm going to allow myself a few mistakes.

And its all fun and games, I'm finding myself and loving every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment