Thursday 19 January 2012

2 down, 2 to go

This afternoon, I have my best exam. Then the next exam I sit will be my worst. I think I'm on the wrong degree.

I really enjoy my degree. I love going to all the different lectures and learing about the people and the studies they've conducted and the theories they've proposed- I find it fascinating. There are paradigms and hypotheses that I could never dream of coming up with and yet, when explained, they make so much sense you wonder why no-one realised it before.

And then exam season rolls around and you find yourself having to learn the pernikerty details of the theories, the precise ages at which abilities are displayed, the exact date that a scientist made his discovery, the 17 names refering to one tiny area of the brain and all the chemicals involved in the synapse transmission- do I really love this?

No comments:

Post a Comment