Friday 16 December 2011

Fill in the blanks Friday

Its Friday and I'm filling in the blanks courtesy of The little things we do

 
1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  the wonderful hugs my flatmate gives me every morning, it's the perfect start to any day.

2.   I'd give anything to be able to understand peoples thoughts and motives. I'll chalk it up to lack of life experience but I so often feel lost and confused when people are talking and find myself analyzing their behaviour and how it relates to me. And then I have to go to my sister for advice and for her to decode their minds for me.

3.  I can't believe  my favourite new jumper makes me itch like crazy and I wear it anyway.

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is vacuuming my room. I've been living here since october and its high time I gave it a good clean. However if I wait until my Mum comes tomorrow, she might do it for me.

5.  The last thing I want to do today is  go to this lecture. The lecturer has a very strong German accent and just reads off the presentation, it feels like such a waste!

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: 'If it were to snow today, my first thought would be'

I wish it would snow properly here. Apparently we had a little bit of snow this morning but I had the curtains closed and missed it! Heartbroken.





Will this move? I hope so...  Meh, never mind.
7.  My favorite candle scent is  Shortbread Cookie by Yankee Candle, it's so sweet and delicious and makes the room smell homey and inviting, mmmmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment